Advanced Website/POS Integration with POST API
Secure Credit Card Processing Functionally on Your Website
The POST API provides the ability for secure credit card processing functionally including maintaining an online customer database (which securely stores customer information including unlimited credit cards and shipping profiles), processing transactions using credit cards on file without including any card data in the request, automatic subscription creation for recurring billing, and much more.
Here's How It Works...
1. Merchants logs into My Merchant Console
(www.MyMerchantConsole.com) and generates an API Key to
be used to Authenticate each Request. This step is required
one time only.
2. Merchant builds a REQUEST string with Mandatory and
Optional values set for each field appropriate for a desired
3. Merchant securely submits API REQUEST information via
HTTPS POST (HTTP over SSL).
4. United Payment Services secure gateway processes the
REQUEST according to the API OPERATION requested and
builds a RESPONSE string.
5. Gateway securely returns the RESPONSE in the same HTTPS
6. Merchant parses the RESPONSE and updates it's system(s)