Automated Invoice Payment Processing Solution
End-to-End, "No Effort" PCI Compliant Automated Invoice Payment Processing
United Payment Services Invoices Payment Processing Solution
is an end-to-end solution for businesses to extend their in-house Accounts Receivable systems/ processes and
completely automate their invoice payment processing.
It is part of the United Payment Services Business Suite of Payment Solutions and includes our inherent "No Effort" PCI compliance reducing a business's PCI compliance responsibilities/ effort to an absolute minimum.
Here's How It Works...
- Securely accept payments from your customers 24/7 when making a payment on a pending/outstanding Invoice or an aging account balance.
- Integration is easy - simply import and export data files
- Upload Adobe PDF Invoice receipts
- Automated Invoice processing for existing customers
- Automated customer account creating for new customers - System will email the customer login information to make payment/add card on file.
- Management of cards on file can be done by merchant Customer Service/Accounting teams as well as directly from the customer
- Automated Invoice Payment Due Notifications and Reminders emailed to customers based on merchant configured Reminder Schedule
- Automated Emailed Credit Card nearing expiration Reminder Schedule
Primary Components of Connect Invoices®
+ EASY INTEGRATION into your business with simple import and export of invoice data files (as well as optional Adobe pdf Invoice details).
+ CUSTOMER PAYMENT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (CPIM) - PCI compliant system to manage one or more credit cards online to be used for future payments of recurring customers. Management of cards on file can be done by merchant Customer Service/ Accounting teams (www.MyMerchantConsole.com) as well as directly from the customer (United Connect® SecurePAY...website skinned to look like your company)
+ INVOICE PAYMENT PROCESSING - PCI compliant system to make payments on one or more pending/ outstanding customer invoice(s). Invoice payments can be made by merchant Customer Service/ Accounting teams (www.MyMerchantConsole.com) as well as directly from the customer (United Connect® SecurePAY...website skinned to look like your company)
+ AUTOMATED INVOICE PAYMENT DUE NOTIFICATIONS AND REMINDERS emailed to customers based on merchant configured Reminder Schedule. Includes Credit Card nearing expiration Reminder Schedule as well.
+ EXTENSIVE ONLINE AND AUTOMATED REPORTING for merchants to update their in-house systems.