Online Reporting So You Can Take Control Over Every Penny
Connect Reports® gives you online reporting to all aspects of your merchant account. During this economic down turn, businesses need to keep their eye on every penny and Connect REPORTS® does exactly that. It allow you to track a transaction from initial authorization to deposit into your bank account.
Here's How It Works...
Features and Benefits
- All the financial information is seamlessly linked together allowing easy tracking of a payment from the initial transaction to settlement batch and ultimately all the way to the merchant’s bank account. With the optional Connect VT® or Connect CPIM® services, invoices and customer information are included for easy tracking from initial payment all the way to the bank account.
- Every United Payment Services merchant deposit is reported with all the detailed information taking all the guess work out of which transaction went into which deposit.
- Data can be exported in standard data file formats to be used in house systems or custom analysis via MS Excel.
- Printable reports with graphical charts are included which can easily be printed directly from the web browser or saved to an Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf). Examples include: Daily Sales Report, Settlement Batch Report as well as a Transaction Receipt which can be customized with the merchant’s own logo.
- Seamlessly integrates with all other United Connect Services.