Not all business's operate just within an office or storefront, and neither should their credit card equipment. New technology has given merchants who are on the move the ability to securely process credit cards wirelessly, increasing sales and revenue with security and ease.
United Payment Services offers wireless solutions for merchants who are on the road or out in the field, allowing you to process cards without access to a phone line. With wireless processing, you now have the ability to take credit cards at any time using the GPRS network.
Here are some of the benefits of wireless processing:
- Immediate Transaction Verification: Losing sales to declined cards processed off-location is a thing of the past. With wireless processing you will receive an approval or decline at the time of the sale, not when you return to your terminal.
- Process Anywhere, Anytime: You can quickly and easily process cards via the GPRS network with wireless coverage provided throughout the country! And if your coverage is low, wireless terminals offer "Store and Forward" which will save and secure your transactions until coverage is restored.
- Fast and Compact: Wireless credit card terminals are designed to be compact for the mobile merchant, communicate rapidly via GPRS, usually in only a few seconds, speeding up your transaction time.
- Affordable: With wireless terminals, transactions can be swiped with the customer present, reducing risk and lowering costs for the merchant.
- 24/7 Toll-free customer service ready to assist you anywhere, anytime